The Tilting MRI: The Key To Confidence
G-scan Brio: Adds Weight To Your Diagnosis
G-scan Brio offers a revolutionary MRI approach that increases diagnostic accuracy and confidence for musculoskeletal applications. With experience gained from first generation G-scan systems, Esaote developed G-scan Brio, a completely renewed Weight-Bearing MRI system featuring a new look, new ergonomics and new acquisition techniques.
More Detail, Better Accuracy, Greater Confidence
Esaote's new G-scan Brio is a tomographic MRI system that allows the study of all joints as well as the spine, either in a clinostatic (supine) or orthostatic (weight-bearing) position because both the magnet and patient can rotate from 0 to 90 degrees. Thanks to G-scan Brio's innovative design patients can be scanned in a weight bearing position to facilitate MSK diagnosis for those pathologies that are subject to change due to body posture and position, like lower back pain.
G-scan Brio Reveals What Supine MRI Misses
Many symptoms and pathologies occur or are emphasized when patients are in a weight-bearing position.
Conventional MRI may not demonstrate the pathology related to these symptoms, but G-scan Brio gives you a new point of view so you can accurately diagnose MSK pathologies affected by weight-bearing position
G-scan Brio, A Turning Point In MR Imaging
G-scan Brio is specifically designed for all musculoskeletal applications. The open and tilting design is a new and innovative way of doing MRI in which the position of the patient becomes an integral part of the outcome of the examination. G-scan Brio provides great patient comfort and features Esaote’s the latest imaging performance and sequences.
G-scan Brio, Dedicated To Musculoskeletal Imaging
The G-scan Brio boasts advanced features and capabilities such as:
- Impressive image quality
- Open permanent magnet
- Rotating gantry
- Weight-Bearing: patient’s position becomes an integral part of the examination’s outcome
- Optimized, ergonomic patient bed for easy positioning and excellent comfort during exams
- Additional diagnostic capabilities: since the force of gravity generates bio-mechanical changes in anatomy, MR imaging in a natural, stand-up position allows you to attain important additional information compared to traditional MRI
- Complete set of sequences including turbo sequences, steady state acquisition, and X-Bone. G-scan Brio comes with a large set of specialized sequences suitable for all MSK imaging requirements
- User defined sequences and customized examination protocols
- Multi Planar Scout
- Remote Service capability
- eXP Technology: for faster and better MR Imaging
G-scan Brio: Smooth And Simple Positioning
The excellent ergonomics and unique features of G-scan Brio bring benefits for operators as well as patienst:
- Easy patient positioning with optimized patient bed
- Easy bed extraction by operator
- Real-time MR Images. Using a fast acquisition sequence, the touch screen display on the gantry will show the MR image in real-time to assure fast and accurate positioning.
- High level of patient comfort during exams
G-scan Brio: The Right Coil For The Best Exam Performance
G-scan Brio includes a complete set of receiving coils specially designed for MSK imaging, which guarantees very high sensitivity and patient comfort.
- Complete set of dedicated coils
- Ample choice of dedicated MSK coils, a total of 10 different coils targeting all anatomical districts
G-scan Brio: Intuitive User Interface
The user interface is very simple and user friendly, routine exams can be performed by just a few mouse clicks. Expert users can personalize all scanning parameters and custom sequences can be stored and integrated in the normal menu structure for subsequent use.
- Intuitive user interface: easy to use Windows® based user interface
- A complete software package: supplied with an extensive range of tools to process, display and analyze images