So Fast, So Easy
Esaote’s new MyLab™SigmaVET is the smart, portable solution that allows use of an ultrasound whenever a quick and complete diagnosis is required.
MyLab™SigmaVET - Features
- Dedicated VET software and probes
- Windows® 10
- Quick start-up
- Full-screen visualization
- Highly responsive capacitive touchscreen
- Microvascularization detection with microV
- 2 probe connection ports
- On-board DVD
Complete Cardiovascular Package
Make fast and accurate diagnosis adding value to your examinations:
- CMM - M-Mode quality & cardiac examination efficiency
- TVM - wall motion analysis for myocardial function
- Zero-click EF - automatic ejection fraction computation
- XStrain™ - endocardial velocity quantification & heart deformation detection
- Smart stress-echo - complete ejection fraction reporting for cardiac segment evaluation
Broad Connectivity Options
The worldwide medical imaging community has entered a new era of communication opportunities.
Today with the multi-modality tool it is possible to combine real-time ultrasound imaging with a wide range of second-imaging modalities (MRI, CT, 3D imaging, Doppler, Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound) to reach a fast diagnosis.
With eStreaming the real-time examination can be displayed on multiple devices thus allowing everyone to have direct access to the examination.
- DICOM connectivity (including Q/R)
- Multi-modality archive
- Wireless connectivity
- MyLab™Desk evo viewer
MyLab™SigmaVET – So Fast, So Easy
The MyLab™SigmaVET offers advanced solutions for advanced procedures.
Cat – Left kidney – B-Mode
Dog – IBD – B-Mode HD zoom
Single probe approach.
Complete imaging medical examination with just one probe
Ultrasound has never been easier.
From Cardiac and Abdominal to Orthopedic Applications
Esaote MyLab™SigmaVET: Advanced Technologies
New software and technology to enhance image quality and increase all diagnostic details.
With just one probe you can make a complete medical imaging examination and simplify your everyday practice.
XStrain2D and AutoEF
Advanced, affordable cardiological tools which are one of a kind.
Advanced features allow sharing of ultrasound exams with others, even on tablets and portable devices.